Baskin Robbins is one of the main frozen yogurts and solidified pastry chains in the U.S. Baskin Primarily, delivers and sells premium frozen yogurt, drinks solidified treats and other such products. It is situated in Canton, Massachusetts and has over 7,300 areas in almost 50 nations around the world. The organization is particularly known for its “31 flavors” motto offering an alternate flavor for every day in a month.
The company performs an online survey to get valuable feedback from their customers to improve the quality and services for the customers. The Baskin Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey is available at www.tellbaskinrobbins.com. They also reward the customer with an attractive prize for giving their valuable time to participate in the survey.
What is the Tell Baskin Robbins Survey about?
The survey provides useful information to the Baskin to improve their system. The survey consisted of various questions related to the following topics;
- The quality of the products offered at the store
- Accuracy of the order received
- Prices of the food items available in the store
- Staff friendliness
- Level of Cleanliness you found in your last visit
- Taste of food items you ordered
- Environment at the Restaurant
You have to answer these questions honestly and correctly based on your recent experience with Baskin.
Rules and Requirements:
To participate in the survey, you have to follow some important points given below.
- You should have an electronic device such as smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop with good internet access to access the Survey website.
- You have to make a purchase to get a receipt containing 18 digit survey codes.
- You must have basic knowledge of English, Spanish or French.
- Survey participants must be legal citizen of the United States of America.
- Your age must be at least 18 years old at the time of Tell Baskin Robbins Survey.
- Representatives, agents, Baskin Robbins’s sponsors, affiliates, licensees who work with Baskin Robbins and close family members will not be able to participate in the Baskin Robbins Survey.
- Survey participants must order to take the survey invitation. Without the code, no one is allowed to participate in the online survey.
- The Baskin Robbins Survey Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be exchanged for money or other alternatives.
- Valid codes will expire 6 months after the date of purchase, as stated above on the receipt.
How to Complete the Baskin Robbins Survey
The survey is only available online, to perform the survey, you will have to follow given steps;
- Visit the official Baskin Robbins Survey page at tellbaskinrobbins.com
- Select a language from English, Spanish, or French for your preferred language.
- On the next page, enter the invitation code for the Baskin Robbins Survey.
- If you do not receive any code in the receipt, please click “My receipt does not have a Survey code”
- When you have received the Baskin Robbins card, click “I have a survey card”
- Enter the information as asked, for example, 18 digit survey code, date and time of your visit, and so on then click the Next button.
- Answer the questionnaire honestly with Tell Baskin Robbins Survey.
- Please be honest in sharing your opinion about Baskin Robbins. Your answer will be the assessment for the Baskin Robbins’s management team.
- Answering this questionnaire Survey will take just a few minutes. Please check each item carefully to complete the survey.
- After completing the survey, you can retrieve the verification code. Write the verification code. Show this award-winning Baskin Robbins coupon code to the cashier. You will definitely get a $1 discount on your next purchase.
After successfully completing the survey, you will get a coupon of $1. Which you can use in next visit to get a discount. But, to avail the reward, at least you will have to consume $4.
If you find any kinds of problem in filling the survey, you can contact on following contact detail;
- Mail Address: Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. 130 Royall St. Canton, Massachusetts, 02021, the United States
- Helpline: 800-859-5339