When we are shopping or buying stuff, we always spend our money and never expect anything for free. But it is possible if you take part in the survey introduced by the companies. You will get offers and rewards or discounts by sharing your experience and rating about the company’s services. Tim Hortons is a fast food chain that serves doughnuts and coffee situated in Canada. Tim Horton, who was a Hockey star from Canada, opened the first restaurant in 1964.
Tim Hortons is offering customer’s survey named as Tell Tims Survey, which gives an opportunity for the customers to win Validation Code that they can redeem for exciting rewards on their next visit when they take Tell Tims Survey at www.telltims.com. Tell Tims Survey is a great opportunity for the consumers of Tim Hortons to provide valuable feedback about the quality services. In return, they will get a chance to win amazing offers, which can be redeemed on their next visit to the restaurant.
What is Tell Tims Survey about?
Customers who shop at Tim Horton’s can take a short survey based on their recent visit and get a Validation Code as a reward. This validation code can be redeemed on your next visit to the store. Users can win the Validation Code to redeem after the completion of the Tell Tims Survey using the official website www.telltims.com. Tell Tims Online Feedback Survey is about the following aspects
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent experience at Tim Hortons.
- Satisfaction with the price of items at Tim Hortons.
- The behavior of staff at Tim Hortons.
- The speed of service at Tim Hortons.
- Any issues or problems during the visit to Tim Hortons.
Tell Tims Survey Rules
The rules for completing the Tell Tims customer satisfaction survey are listed below.
- The survey is available only for the residents of USA, UK, and Canada.
- You must have a recent receipt from a visit to Tim Hortons.
- The users must be 18 years old or more in order to participate in the survey.
- The users must have a basic Knowledge of English.
- The Tell Tims Survey must be taken within a week after a purchase has been made.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not allowed to participate in this survey.
- Only up to five surveys are allowed for a single user in a month.
- The users are not allowed to sell or transfer their Validation Code to others.
- Open the official survey site www.telltims.com using any browser.
How to Complete Tell Tims Survey?
- Open the official Survey website at telltims.com
- Choose your preferred language from the option that is English or Spanish. You can also translate the page.
- Then enter the survey code shown on your recent receipt and click start.
- Then you have to answer a series of questionnaire about your visit honestly.
- After completing the survey successfully, you will receive the validation code.
- Note down the validation coupon carefully on your visit receipt.
- You have to enter your email address so that you will receive a notification if you win.
- Take this code on your next visit and use it to redeem your reward.
Tell Tims Survey Rewards
Those who complete the survey successfully will receive a validation code which can be redeemed at Tim Hortons to redeem their promotional gift or reward. The survey will only be used to improve customer service at Tim Hortons.
By analyzing your feedback and suggestions, the company can improve their services so that they can provide better service to customers on their next visit. The users will receive a validation code after successful completion of the survey.
You can note down the code at the back of your purchase receipt and show it to the staff on your next visit so that you can redeem the reward using the Validation Code for taking the survey. You must use the validation code within the fixed time span.
If you any doubts about the survey you can contact Tim Hortons Customer service.