Surveys are helping the manufacturers in improving customer support as well as boost consumer satisfaction, and Nike is no exception. Nike is a renowned American company that sells footwear and other accessories associated with sports across many countries of the world. Once you complete the survey, you will definitely be eligible to receive exciting rewards. Let’s take a look at how to carry out the Nike survey and what to expect once you finish it.
The details of the Nike Survey
In the aim to communicate with their customers and get to know what they like and dislike, Nike has decided to carry out a Customer Satisfaction Survey. Some of the points covered in the Survey includes:
- The experience you had in their store
- The quality of the product you purchased
- How easy the buying process was
- The cost of the product
- Your experience as far as payment is concerned
- How fast the checkout was
- You will also have to provide your personal information including gender, age and distance of the nearest store from your location.
- The product details including its category, gender, and type
- How clean the store was
- The treatment you received from the staff members
Rules and requirements
There are few rules and requirements to be fulfilled to be eligible to participate in the Nike Survey. The rules and regulations for the Survey are:
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States
- You can only participate after buying something from one of their stores and you must possess a purchase receipt that is not older than seven days
- One must be 13 years and above
- One can neither exchange it for money nor transfer it to someone else.
- You should use the validation code within 60 days. Failure to that, it will expire, and that will mark the end of its usefulness.
- As for the survey, do it not later than 7 days since your purchase
- You can only redeem at most a gift card worth $10 daily.
- One cannot use it to make a purchase something online. Instead, one should visit the Nike Clearance Store, Nike Store, and the Nike Factory Store to redeem.
- It is unacceptable for an employee or their close members to participate in the Nike survey.
- You cannot participate in another survey if 7 days haven’t passed since the last survey.
It is also essential to have:
- Knowledge of English, Spanish, French or Chinese
- Reliable internet connection and a phone that you can use to access
- The receipt you have acquired from a purchase within the last 7 days
How to complete the Survey
- Visit their official website www.mynikevisit-na.com
- Select a language that you are comfortable with
- Enter code which you will find on your receipt with digits ranging from 15 to 20
- If it is correct, you will access a series of questions. You are required to enter them with utmost honesty
- Click Next to move from one question to another
- In the end, share contact details and tap the Submit button
As soon as you finish, a gift coupon will pop on your screen. Ensure that you have it every time you visit the Nike store so that you can enjoy various discounts.
Upon finishing a survey successfully, you stand a chance to earn free coupons. Their worth is between $5 and $25.
If you call the following number during working hours, you can rest assured that you will receive the assistance that you need. Simply call Toll free number, +1 800 – 806 – 6453.