Rite Aid was founded in 1962 and re-branded from Thrif D Discount to Rite Aid Corp in 1968. It’s a chain of drugstores located throughout the US with over 4,500 locations as of March 2013. At a Rite Aid pharmacy, you can find a range of products including in-store pharmacy, prescriptions, health & beauty products, photo center and much more. Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. With a large number of competing companies, Rite Aid would like to ensure that their customers keep coming back to them for their products and services. One way to ensure that customers return is to keep them happy. To find out what makes customers happy Rite Aid has set up the Rite Aid Survey to provide customers with the opportunity to tell them how they feel. If you have recently visited a Rite Aid pharmacy, whether your experience was good or bad you can now let the company know how you felt so they can improve their customer experience along with their products/services and customer service. Rite Aid company who values its customers’ feedback appreciate them. They feel so much grateful for spending the time to complete the survey. You will be entered into the Rite Aid sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000 or $100 in cash.
What is Rite Aid Survey about?
Rite Aid is one of the largest drug stores in America. And in order to keep it that way they need to keep their customers happy. So, they’re hosting an official RiteAid Survey at www.storesurvey.riteaid.com where you can win $1,000. The survey is designed in order to improve the quality of the customer service you get at the Rite Aid stores. This survey will not only benefit the Rite Aid Drugstore but also the customers at the same time. When you develop trust in a particular store and are satisfied with its services you seldom want to switch to another option even if the customer care is not as good as it used to be. As, is seen with a lot of small businesses that when they start in the beginning, everything they do for their customers is of top quality but with time this standard of customer service often declines. The main Objectives of the survey are:
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to clothes, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- To alarm the staff and workers in case anything is wrong.
- If there is any negative review, staff members will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- To improve the quality of products and service offerings.
Rite Aid Survey Rules
There are several rules to complete the online survey.
- Should be of 18 years or older.
- Legal resident of United States.
- Must have a valid receipt.
- Receipt required from the recent visit.
- Computer or Smartphone with an internet connection.
- Able to understand Basic English or Spanish Languages.
How to complete Rite Aid Survey?
The following are the steps to complete the Rite Aid survey.
- Visit the official survey site of Rite Aid at storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Choose the language of your choice. (English and Spanish available)
- To participate in the survey, you need to enter the 16 digit code survey code. The survey code will be available on your receipt.
- Now genuinely answer all the questions that are asked in the website, the questions are basically about your recent experience in Rite Aid.
- Submit your survey.
- Now you need to enter your personal details such as name, address.
- Now you may receive a gift card worth $1000 by participating in the sweepstakes or 10 chances to win $100.
- You can use that gift card on your next visit. Make sure you visit before the code or card expires.
Rite Aid Survey Rewards
Once you finish with providing your response to Rite Aid with the Rite Aid survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes. This offer will basically get you a chance to win a cash prize worth $100 which you will receive as a check to be cashed. You can also take your chances and win their grand prize that comes at $1,000 in cash that you will also receive as a check.
If you have any doubts regarding the survey, please contact customer service number