Payless ShoeSource is an American retailer of discount shoes based in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1956 by Cousins Lewis and Shaol Poze, Payless is a private company owned by Blum Capital and Golden Gate Capital. In 1961, it became a public company, Volume Shoe Corporation, which joined in 1979 with The May Department Stores Company. In the 1980, Payless was known in the United States for the Pro Wings line, which was often equipped with Velcro lines made of lace. Payless offer a Customer Satisfaction Survey to help customers understand the preferences of shop service, and to understand customer needs and feedback, allowing them to win a discount code to redeem on taking part in Payless Survey.
What is Payless Survey about?
The Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey is a great opportunity for users of Payless to provide appropriate feedback about quality services and to provide great offers that can be redeemed on subsequent visits, for example, Payless Customer satisfaction surveys on the official website www.tellpayless.com, which you can redeem. Payless offers customers the opportunity to record their feedback and suggestions as part of this customer satisfaction survey. The Payless satisfaction survey includes questions about:
- Service quality.
- Satisfaction with prices.
- Employee behavior and attitude towards the customers.
- Speed of Order
- Problems during the visit.
- Full satisfaction with the latest Payless experience.
Payless Survey rules and regulations
The Payless Survey rules are listed below:
- Payless survey is available for residents of the United States and United Kingdom.
- To get access to the survey, confirmation was needed recently about a visit to Payless
- Users must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Consumers must have basic English or Spanish skills.
- Their employees, family members, sponsors and partners are not permitted to participate in the Payless Survey.
- Users may not sell or send their discount vouchers as acess code.
- Only one offer can be redeemed by one person during the visit.
- The coupon code obtained at the end of Payless Survey is only valid for a limited period of time. Therefore, make sure the offer is redeemed at this time.
How do you complete the survey of Payless?
Customers can join the Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey online by visiting www.tellpayless.com and entering the survey code shown at the top of the receipt. Users were asked a number of questions during an online survey at www.tellpayless.com at the end of Payless Customer Satisfaction survey. You will receive a discount code.
The steps to completing Payless are as follows.
- Visit the Payless website at www.telpayless.com.
- After you complete the survey, users will be asked about the location they visited on their last visit to Payless store.
- Then, customers are asked to rate their last visit to Payless store and choose from options that range from very satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Users are then asked to assess service speed, order accuracy, and service quality on a high satisfaction scale from dissatisfied customers.
- Users should report problems, issues or problems encountered while visiting Payless
- Be honest in all these questions and do research on Payless.
- After completing the survey, you will receive a coupon code for your next visit.
Rewards Payless Survey:
After completing the Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey, you have the best opportunity to receive rewards, such as a discount code which you can redeem on your next visit to the Payless store.
For more information and questions, please contact at:
Payless customer care number:-1-877-474-6379
Email – [email protected]
Payless Survey official link:-www.tellpayless.com
A complete survey guide providing you with the benefits of survey and how to complete the survey in a proper way by following the step by step instructions you can get a chance to win a discount code to redeem.