Jack in the box is one of the biggest fast food restaurant chains in the US. The company conducts a Survey under the name Jack listens. The survey is conducted online to get valuable feedback from the customers. This will help the company to improve its services to serve the customers in a better way. The company in return rewards the customers who fill the survey and provide their feedback. You can get a coupon code which can be redeemed when you next visit the store.
Requirements and Rules
There are certain requirements and rules which you need in order to complete the survey. Below are given the requirements to complete the survey
- You need to be at least 18 years or old to participate in the Jack in the Box Survey
- You must have a receipt of the Jack in the Box store which is not more than 3 days. The time and date must be visible clearly.
- Along with this, you should not be an employee of Jack in the box or any of the sub dairies.
- You must have the basic knowledge of English or Spanish language as survey is only in these two languages.
- A stable internet connection is required as the survey is conducted online.
- An active and working email address
- A pen to write down the code in the receipt
- The survey will take around 15 minutes to complete. So, make sure you have this much of time before starting the survey
- You will have to answer all the question in fair means and with 100% honestly without any false answers or ratings.
Completing the Survey
You can follow the below givens steps carefully in order to complete the survey successfully without any interruptions
- Go to the official survey website of Jack in the box by going at http://www.jacklistens.com/
- You will see the language option. Select your language, either English or Spanish
- Next, you will need to enter the code which is your receipt You will find this code in the middle of the receipt. Please note that the receipt of purchase must not be older than 3 days. If you have visited Jack in the box before 3 days, you are not eligible for the survey. You will have to take another visit
- Once you enter the code, you will be asked to select the location of the Restaurant. Please note, here you will have to enter the location of the restaurant your receipt is from.
- Now, if you see the receipt, you will see the date and time. Check it and enter it correctly on the website.
- Once, you complete this, you will be asked for the service you ordered, this could be Drive-thru, carry out or dine in. You can find this detail on your receipt.
- After you submit these details, the survey will start
- There will be certain questions about the order and about the restaurant. Answer all the questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to rate the order by how satisfied you are after going at Jack in the store. You should answer it honestly.
- You will get a code at the end of the survey. Please write down that code on your receipt.
Please note try to answer all the questions honestly. You will get the code even if you answer negatively but honestly. If they ask for any additional information, you will find almost everything in the receipt.
Redeeming the code
Once you get the code, the step is to redeem it. You will need to visit the restaurant again in order to redeem your code. The code is valid only for the next purchase in 7 days for time. Follow the steps given below to redeem it.
- First of all, you will have to write the code you got on the receipt
- Once you do it, you will be required to visit Jack in the store again. Please note this visit should be within the next 7 days. If you go after 7 days, the survey code will no longer be valid.
- When you order your next order, show the receipt at the counter.
- Once you shot the receipt, you will get 2 free tacos.
- Enjoy your order
If you face any difficulty in completing the steps, you can contact them by going to http://www.jackinthebox.com/contact