Burlington is an American national department of a retail chain which was founded in 1972 by Monroe Milstein. Having its headquarters located in Burlington Township, New Jersey, they have more than 600 stores 45 states of USA and in Puerto Rico also. Burlington is an American off-price department store retailer that sell quality baby gears, home decor, clothes for family and coats.
For any company, Customer Satisfaction plays an important role in the development of the company. If the customers are satisfied with the company, then they will visit the store again and again so that the company can develop very well.
Burlington cares about its customer and their overall satisfaction so they have launched Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey to collect valuable feedback from the customers that will help them to improve the quality of service. By participating in the Burlington survey, you will be automatically included in the $1,000 Burlington sweepstakes draw from where you get a chance to win the reward of $1,000 if you get lucky.
What is Burlington Survey about?
Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey was organized by the Burlington Company to know the valuable feedback of the customers. Customer opinion and feedback matters for the national off-price retailer that has been striving to offer customers the best quality products at competitive prices. Burlington survey is only based on the customer shopping experience across different stores. The questions asked in the survey is based on the following aspects.
- Overall satisfaction with your shopping experience at Burlington
- Whether the cashier greet you with a smile?
- How likely is it that you’ll return to this Burlington store in the next 90 days?
- Would you recommend Burlington to friends and family?
- Type of clothes bought from Burlington.
- Any suggestions for Burlington staff that could have improved your experience.
Burlington Survey Rules and Requirements
- To take the Burlington survey, you must have a valid receipt of your recent purchase at any of the Burlington Stores.
- The survey code must be used within 7 days after your visit.
- A purchase is not necessary to enter into the sweepstakes, but in order to participate in the survey, you must make a purchase since you need the receipt.
- Legal residents of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico are only allowed to take the survey.
- You must be 18 years old or above at the time of entering the survey.
- The employees of Burlington or immediate family member to an employee or household member of the employees are not allowed to enter the survey.
- As the survey is taken in either English or Spanish, you must have a basic understanding in either one of these languages.
How to Complete the Burlington Survey?
- Visit the official survey website at burlingtonfeedback.com
- Please enter the 18-digit survey code into the required field and then hit the “Start” button
- Answer a few questions based on your own recent shopping experience, such as “whether you greeted by an associated during your visit”.
- Rate your satisfaction with some aspects, such as the quality of the product, the interior cleanliness of the store and the speed of checkout, etc.
- Leave your honest comments and feedback that will help them to make improvements in different areas.
- In order to enter into sweepstakes, you have to enter your personal information, including your full name, phone number, email address and more.
- If you get lucky, you can win $1000 Burlington gift card that can be used to make a purchase in the store.
By completing the Burlington Guest Satisfaction Survey, the customers automatically get registered into the $1,000 Burlington sweepstakes. For this, you have to take a simple survey and give answers to the questions asked about your previous visit. If you are lucky enough to win the draw, then you will be given a Burlington gift card of $1000. You can only redeem this gift card at Burlington stores, and there’s a limit of one prize per household.
If you want to know more information about the survey then you can contact Burlington Customer Service
Phone Number: 855-355-2875